• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Russian Attack Submarine was in Gulf of Mexico Undetected for a month

Aside from Russia bragging about it,I really don't see this as being anything new. We routinely play these games with each other and have been for decades. The Russians want to be relevant again. They want satellite states to fear them and tiny dictatorships all over the globe to embrace them as they attempt to reestablish what they lost in the 1980's.

The Russians are puffing up their chest like the overgrown 3rd world country that they are. Their current leader is a narcissistic douche, high on his own testosterone.

The fact that they got one of their Cold War nukes working well enough to stay submerged for a few weeks doesn't concern me as much as the current threat in the White House does.

Aside from Russia bragging about it,I really don't see this as being anything new. We routinely play these games with each other and have been for decades. The Russians want to be relevant again. They want satellite states to fear them and tiny dictatorships all over the globe to embrace them as they attempt to reestablish what they lost in the 1980's.

The Russians are puffing up their chest like the overgrown 3rd world country that they are. Their current leader is a narcissistic douche, high on his own testosterone.

The fact that they got one of their Cold War nukes working well enough to stay submerged for a few weeks doesn't concern me as much as the current threat in the White House does.

I was going to type a long response but this guy did it for me. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom