• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

S on a Shingle

I loved that stuff. My grandmother would make the gravy from scratch and slice left over beef real thin and serve it up on bakery fresh toasted thin slice white bread. Talk about good childhood memories. Military school and grandma's home cooking.
Everybody get in the Wayback machine
rb_thumb_stills_sherman.jpg

I loved that stuff. My grandmother would make the gravy from scratch and slice left over beef real thin and serve it up on bakery fresh toasted thin slice white bread. Talk about good childhood memories. Military school and grandma's home cooking.
Everybody get in the Wayback machine
View attachment 2305311
Dad called it SOS to be nice Mama made him. We asked him what it meant and he said served on Saturday and served on Sunday. I was 16 before I found the real reason what they called that. But it was good.

grew up on it, oved it and cook it myself today, only back then and now I use a big square of lofabred instead of your,

We also had it with the thin beef that comes in a jar or cold that sells in packs for about 76 cents.
Either way, add some Lesuer English peas and a tall glass of sweet tea, make you wanna slap yo momma.

Baguette: You know I had to ask my wife how to use that word in a sentence. :hungry:

Back
Top Bottom