• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SA Prodigy or Staccato?

Get a Canik fsx and add a Freedom Smith triger you will achive the same as a Prodigy (maybe better). If you want something like a Staccato then get a Saccato or an Atlas.

A good friend after being told about the Canik Rival several times finally got one and took it to the range then called me and we spoke a while about it and he said his Staccato would not out shoot the Rival he sent me pictures of his targets first rounds with the Canik and wow he said the only thing he didn't like about his experience with the Rival was he didn't get one sooner he was like me just thought Canik was a cheep ok gun like Taurus polymer auto's.

I ran a Staccato for a while.

Out of the box I replaced the sear and sear spring, tuned up the trigger, and installed a tritium front sight.

I’ve never shot a gun as well as I shot that Staccato. The gun itself was reliable, accurate as hell, and soft shooting. It loved cheap Master Cartridge 115grn plated reloads, but shot well with everything I ran through it.

I was able to shoot the Dot Torture Drill clean at 10yds with the Staccato.

For LE/military, Staccato has a direct sales program with a discount. I bought mine with a total of 14 magazines for the price that you’d normally pay for just the gun.

Humble Marksman on YouTube talks about the Prodigy, Staccato and the Bul 2011 version If anyone wants to check it out. The Bul is priced between the two others.

Has anyone dealt with these guys before? I am wanting to purchase a TAC 4.25, but the GParms site comes up as not secure on my pc. You guys have talked me into it and I'm ready to take the leap!
Via email. Owner is very responsive. Answered all my questions just doesn’t have what I want yet. On te 1911 forums about Bul, people talk about him and that is where they bought theirs, especially people in the southeast US. I don’t know if Bul is gaining in popularity or they just don’t import a lot. I have checked numerous gun shops across the country and all out of stock. There are a few stainless models on gun broker.

Back
Top Bottom