• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SA Prodigy or Staccato?

I've not handled the Prodigy but I'll say my C2 has become my favorite gun by a wide margin. Super soft shooter, very accurate, couldn't be more pleased with it fwiw.

Start with the cheaper one to see if you like it.
I’d be just the opposite. Try the Staccato first cause you can always get your money back if you don’t like the platform.
as a matter of fact… I bought a C2 , put a 100rds thru it, and sold if for what I paid. Only lost the tax…

Save up your money a little longer and get the Staccato C2. For one, it's completely American-made, a performance grade firearm, and you don't have to worry about the maker supporting gun control. Springfield has a history, and worked with IFMA to shut down 50% of FFLs in IL pushing the Gun Dealer Licensing Act.

I have owned the larger Staccato and the C version. Like the Bul 2011 much better for a $1k less. Also have a RIA 2011 with Wilson internals that is just as good to me.

And addressing the 1911 vs 2011, I have never changed the grip module on any of my 2011's, so just the double stack difference.

Everybody is different, and opinions are just like a@@holes. We all have them.

I have owned the larger Staccato and the C version. Like the Bul 2011 much better for a $1k less. Also have a RIA 2011 with Wilson internals that is just as good to me.

And addressing the 1911 vs 2011, I have never changed the grip module on any of my 2011's, so just the double stack difference.

Everybody is different, and opinions are just like a@@holes. We all have them.
I’ve been looking at the RIA 2011… looks well made.

Back
Top Bottom