• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saiga price jump?

Chris86

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
14   0
Reaction score
I'm not going to mention any names here for obvious reasons, but I was just looking through some listings and saw Saiga's going for well over $900:jaw:
Last time I checked, the saiga rifles were in the $400-$500 range, and the shotguns were in the $500-$600 range.
Is this due to the possible import ban or what?:confused:

People will charge what the market will bear. If people are asking those prices, it is because people are paying them. Want the price to drop? Stop paying what people are asking. Simple economics.

People are speculating that they will be banned, and as such, people are willing to pay more for them just in case.

Same thing happened with Glock mags 2 months ago, and everything "black rifle" when Obama got elected.

People are speculating that they will be banned, and as such, people are willing to pay more for them just in case.

Same thing happened with Glock mags 2 months ago, and everything "black rifle" when Obama got elected.

That's what I was thinking too. It just startled me to see that much of a price increase in such a short period of time.

I spoke to Cherokee gun and they were expecting a shipment in and are selling them for $699. Not sure why they are going for $900+

Back
Top Bottom