• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Saiga price jump?

The value of the dollar, or lack there of will be driving the cost of everything up soon.

Ya, maybe soon but not 80% more now. I agree with the OP and the first few. I personally think people are desperate at the moment and do not want to sell their stuff so by asking for an absurd amount they feel ok about it and a praying for a miracle.
IMHO of course.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that feels this way about the Saiga's. I worked in a gun store for 2 years (technically still do, just waiting to open a new store in another location), we had Saiga rifles and shotguns, they just wouldn't move at all, even after lowering the price all the way down to what we paid for them. Personally, I'm not a fan of them, they may be reliable and all that but they just seem cheap to me.

wow that Kel-tec shotgun is starting to look very nice right now. might have 2 buy 2
one for home defense, the other for the Safe.

You think a Saiga is overpriced at $900? The Keltec KSG will be double if not triple the retail price. The Keltec RFB has been out for years and I've only seen one in person, they are rarer than hens teeth and I expect the KSG shotgun to be even more rare.

Nor do I, but honestly, I really do not see the value of a defensive shotgun period.

They are not worth 499 in my opinion much less 899. They are cool but not that cool. I had one for all of 2 weeks... then sold it. Its just a scare tactic put on by the ATF who it seems like own stock in gun companies. UGH!

Great Minds Think Alike!

Back
Top Bottom