Sandals. Do you wear them?

• Yes

Votes: 43 48.9%
  • No

Votes: 45 51.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never worn sandals out ver much until last year when I finally got a pair of Tevas. They are crazy comfortable. Then I got the Keens hiking sandals and found out what comfort really is. And since they have mostly closed toes, they protect my feet from most dangers too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no way, i dont see how a real man can go a day in them.
i cant see any day of my life that my toes are safe in them. if on the beach,bare foot. any other place,protect the feet.
but then again, i am not gay and i pee standing up, not judging any of you...sometimes you sandal guys just need to sit,what better time than when you pee and change your manpon...:becky:

No. Not tacticool enough!
2 main reasons...
1 Poor protection/support for my feet.
2 They are a big handicap to running and or moving quickly when needed.

No. Not tacticool enough!
2 main reasons...
1 Poor protection/support for my feet.
2 They are a big handicap to running and or moving quickly when needed.

Try Keens. I can do anything in them that I can do in other footwear. I bought them specifically for hiking, off-roading in my jeep, and kayaking.

86d6fe402a575ef38cadeca06f4ca621.jpg

Yeah, something like that looks to be much better than a flip flop kind of sandal.

I still call them "my lesbian shoes". Because, lets face it, we all know what they look like. I have even worn them to work at the office too, with black socks. They go unnoticed.

Also, traditional crocs and similar shoes i find annoying because pine straw, pebbles, and other debri find their way in through the holes on the sides of the "shoe"

I am on my second pair of Keens....I wore the first ones slap out. It took about 5 years and when they died I quickly picked up another pair.

Ther are butt ugly
They are so damn comfortable
They stay on your feet wet or dry and don't slip even in loose sand and heavy surf
The arch support is excellent
Elastic laces rock
Did I mention they aren't attractive?
Worth every penny

I am on my second pair of Keens....I wore the first ones slap out. It took about 5 years and when they died I quickly picked up another pair.

Ther are butt ugly
They are so damn comfortable
They stay on your feet wet or dry and don't slip even in loose sand and heavy surf
The arch support is excellent
Elastic laces rock
Did I mention they aren't attractive?
Worth every penny

I got mine at Gander Mountain when they had everything for about 40% off. You may want to check them out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom