Saw a pair of consecutive serial, near mint, Colt Pythons at AO

shootsacanon

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
127   0
Reaction score
A feller was wanting to sell or trade the pair, as I was in line to check out. Now for all of you that complain about checkout time there, I don’t know if I’d have the opportunity to see that beautiful set if not for my 25 minutes in line. So for that wait, I’m grateful.

I know, pics or it didn’t happen, but I did get a pic of these rare birds:

3C22D42F-899A-4003-B3BA-132E230722A6.jpeg

Yup, sometimes the wait is worth it no matter where you are in line. I was at a gun store yesterday waiting and an older couple came in with a box-o-guns. She pulled out ww2 era smith revolvers, p-38 luger bring back from ww2 and several others I had no idea about.

Yup, sometimes the wait is worth it no matter where you are in line. I was at a gun store yesterday waiting and an older couple came in with a box-o-guns. She pulled out ww2 era smith revolvers, p-38 luger bring back from ww2 and several others I had no idea about.
and how big a ****ing did she take from the gun store?

I'm not S&W savy, but I know one was a pre model 17 made during ww2, according to the shop owner.

That shop owner was probably had a smile so big you could have run a motion picture on his teeth underneath that serious look he was putting on. He probably made out like a bandit.

Back
Top Bottom