• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Say What You Will, But James Yeager Is A Very Cool Dude.

dougiemac

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Banned Permanently
119   0
Reaction score
I don't care what anyone says, James Yeager is a super cool dude.

Recently he put out a feeler for anyone with spare GoPros or HD cams to donate for his documentary and I had a spare unopened HD FlipCam that I offered him. He told me he was going to be at All or Nothing Tattoo is Smyrna (best ink in the SE in my opinion) tonight if I wanted to come by. However he didn't expect me to show up. So I cruised up on my motorcycle and pulled in and there he was shooting the **** with the staff. I gave him the HD Flip Cam and he was extremely appreciative. I said, it was free and I would be extremely appreciative if I could get a photo and possibly 15 mins of a skype call for the 2AToday podcast. Not only did he YES resoundingly to that (in fact he said he would've don't that regardless), he offered free training to both me, my wife and YaDaddy (the co-host of 2AToday) and even told me he would put us up at his house. After we hung out for a bite he invited me out for a bite to eat and beers.

He gave me his personal cell number and told me to call him with dates.

I can't tell you how nice of a guy he truly is. Say what you will, but I'm a fan of this guy.

img.tapatalk.com_d_13_10_15_ege8ejev.jpg

Last edited:
Well that's pretty darn awesome! Clearly I'm not up on recent history- why would anyone have a problem with James Yeager? I could ask Google, but I'd rather ask this crowd.

I agree with 98% of the things he says. But a very cool guy like you said. I'm a subscriber of his channel on YouTube. Very knowledgable! Always enjoy his videos! Cool story and pic for sure!

A guest spot interview on the show and free training session. What's not to like? I'm in!

I imagine we will be getting the hard core 2A perspective from Mr. Yeager. Should be an interesting show.

Well that's pretty darn awesome! Clearly I'm not up on recent history- why would anyone have a problem with James Yeager? I could ask Google, but I'd rather ask this crowd.

Threatened to shoot people in the streets if gun control was passed, helping every liberal gun grabber prove we are all murderous psychopaths. Jon Stewart got half his anti gun jokes my posting clips of this douche.

He's an embarrassment to the gun community who walks around telling the world what a bad ass he is, challenging anyone that will sign a waiver to a duel to the death that calls him a coward.

Sorry op, he's done more to hurt the cause in the last year than any liberal.

Threatened to shoot people in the streets if gun control was passed, helping every liberal gun grabber prove we are all murderous psychopaths. Jon Stewart got half his anti gun jokes my posting clips of this douche.

He's an embarrassment to the gun community who walks around telling the world what a bad ass he is, challenging anyone that will sign a waiver to a duel to the death that calls him a coward.

Sorry op, he's done more to hurt the cause in the last year than any liberal.

I don't think anything else is left to say.

Back
Top Bottom