• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Say your guns get stolen....

And if you do replacement versus value it's higher as well. Pulled my policy from my previous insurer because of "clauses"
Exactly. I have to replace it. So thats what I went with.

- - - Updated - - -

NRA membership comes with some coverage, life membership comes with much more.
I signed up for that as well. Never hurts :)

I will find out by the end if the week. Some nice POS stole my M&P 9 out of my car yesterday.

If anyone sees a "deal" on one and it only has 1 mag night sights and a fde palm swell please beat their azz and get in touch with me. Thanks.

If nothing else, having pics and especially serial numbers increases the chance of getting them back. Stolen guns entered into NCIC stay in there indefinitely unless and until they are recovered. I've recovered stolen guns that had been in NCIC up to 10 years.

Some nice POS stole my M&P 9 out of my car yesterday

:pop2::pop2::pop2:

Mine got entered and I put it on hotgunz.com. Hope I find em before the SO does. I promise I will read them their rights even fill out the 29's but I want 15 minutes alone.

I know its not the right mind set but i suggested to my father to post a sign in front yard that stated " to the person that was trying to save me from my guns, you forgot one please come back and get it."

Mine got entered and I put it on hotgunz.com. Hope I find em before the SO does. I promise I will read them their rights even fill out the 29's but I want 15 minutes alone.

Just remember to continually say

STOP RESISTING.

Heheh he ain't going to be anywhere near a camera. All I'm going to say is I was in fear of my life. :o

Back
Top Bottom