• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SB Tactical announces reversal ATF open letter on pistol stabilizing brace

What do you think they do all day. They all sit around and make figures out of mud pies and everyone tries to guess what it is. If it's related to anything political they vote on making a bill out of it.

Are you sure because I keep seeing it's only for the "SB Tactical" products. Any product not made by SB Tactical can or can't be used?

I'd write the ATF and ask haha. Actually by my personal interpretation is was stating that if it was made as a brace and intended as a brace and you didn't lock it down in most extended position where it wouldn't be able to be strapped to the arm and didn't remove the straps or change it any any way it is ok. I just confused myself. Just pay $200 IMHO.

I'd write the ATF and ask haha. Actually by my personal interpretation is was stating that if it was made as a brace and intended as a brace and you didn't lock it down in most extended position where it wouldn't be able to be strapped to the arm and didn't remove the straps or change it any any way it is ok. I just confused myself. Just pay $200 IMHO.

Hahahahaha yeah that happens to me. Everyone says "read it out loud and you'll understand better". Yeah right, in what world haha. I just wanted to make sure. I know but with the 200 stamp you have the God awful wait for it to return and you have to let folks know when you want to take it across state lines unlike with a pistol.

Hahahahaha yeah that happens to me. Everyone says "read it out loud and you'll understand better". Yeah right, in what world haha. I just wanted to make sure. I know but with the 200 stamp you have the God awful wait for it to return and you have to let folks know when you want to take it across state lines unlike with a pistol.
Yea that is true. I only have 5 months left to wait haha. I can't afford to leave the state but yep tgat sucks too.

Yea that is true. I only have 5 months left to wait haha. I can't afford to leave the state but yep tgat sucks too.

Hahaha I hear you dude. But in GA, you're 2 hours away from leaving the state pretty much in any direction if you're in Atlanta. Less than 2 hours west you're in Bama. 2 hours north on 75 you're in TN and 2 hours north on 85 you're in SC. Oh and 2 hours east you're in SC too so I find myself across state lines a lot. And 2 hours south on 85 you're in Bama....again.

I don't have an AR pistol so now I'm kinda wanting one. Maybe thinking 300 AAC over .223 since I have rifles in .223 already. This one could pose as a truck/pig hunter. Any suggestions?

Back
Top Bottom