• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SBR Suppressed Questions

I find it nearly impossible to setup a <10" gun to run with/without the can reliably.

I've tried every buffer there is and some different springs. Could never find a setup that worked both ways.

Get an adjustble gas block.

Bolt speed is often too fast to feed the gun with the can... and ejections too weak without.

What about running an VLTOR A5 buffer system?

TacticalJeebus TacticalJeebus have you looked at Innovative Arms WAR upper

b5855678f2a87908531de5d6e496be07.jpg

https://www.doglegarms.com/WAR-Carbine-p/ia-war-c.htm

I find it nearly impossible to setup a <10" gun to run with/without the can reliably.

I've tried every buffer there is and some different springs. Could never find a setup that worked both ways.

Get an adjustble gas block.

Bolt speed is often too fast to feed the gun with the can... and ejections too weak without.
I disagree. This has an anderson lower and the cheapest PSA upper and bcg i could find. The only thing in it thats not standard is the T3 buffer. It runs 100% can off or on.

DD mk18's are notoriously overgassed though

I disagree. This has an anderson lower and the cheapest PSA upper and bcg i could find. The only thing in it thats not standard is the T3 buffer. It runs 100% can off or on.

DD mk18's are notoriously overgassed though

Ok, Ok I admit it...Their is something besides the blue pill, that gets the desired result.....

Back
Top Bottom