• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scammers

The problem with the one I found yesterday is it was a really good price but it was believable price and good pictures. Basically the guy was just trying to get people to pre pay or give him gas money so he could deliver the gun to them. I wanted to buy the gun but when I saw that the guy had only joined 21 minutes prior to posting the gun for sale I held off and just watched the listing. about an hour later I checked it and the guy had a negative review for making a deal and then trying to get "gas money" so he could bring the gun. thats when I reported it. It was a Glock 19 gen 5 mos with a nice Holosun optic $450 or $500 and he would deliver it to you

Any issue if we, the people, feel that there is an obvious scam being perpetrated, in lieu of calling them out, can we give them a negative? This way, this in itself can be a warning.

I am pretty confident when I find a scam on here and have seen newer, low to no feedback, members walk into the trap. I have had my hands slapped before being told it is not my job. I get it and won't call out any longer, but it's like seeing a person just learning to swim go under water in a current and I am only at arm's length.
No, again not all are scammers. Feedback rules are quite clear… sorry.

Back
Top Bottom