• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scammers

d500lnn

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
74   0
Reaction score
Your site is full of them and admin doesn’t seem to care. Instead of letting this run out, you will delete and squash all conversation about it. You have a problem and you know it. Not just your site, but every site these days. The only difference is other sites let the members weed the bad anpples out. Why is the admin scared to let folks here weed out the bad apples?

Your site is full of them and admin doesn’t seem to care. Instead of letting this run out, you will delete and squash all conversation about it. You have a problem and you know it. Not just your site, but every site these days. The only difference is other sites let the members weed the bad anpples out. Why is the admin scared to let folks here weed out the bad apples?
Good to hear from you brother. You are right, need to be able to suggest. Thanks for everything. Why they deleted our conversation, who knows.

I don’t know if they thought you and I or I was being rude to you or what. What they don’t know is everything. As you and I have made big deals before.

Back
Top Bottom