• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

scammers

Damn that was a crappy picture.
image.jpg

Little better.

Any issue if we, the people, feel that there is an obvious scam being perpetrated, in lieu of calling them out, can we give them a negative? This way, this in itself can be a warning.

I am pretty confident when I find a scam on here and have seen newer, low to no feedback, members walk into the trap. I have had my hands slapped before being told it is not my job. I get it and won't call out any longer, but it's like seeing a person just learning to swim go under water in a current and I am only at arm's length.

Any issue if we, the people, feel that there is an obvious scam being perpetrated, in lieu of calling them out, can we give them a negative? This way, this in itself can be a warning.

I am pretty confident when I find a scam on here and have seen newer, low to no feedback, members walk into the trap. I have had my hands slapped before being told it is not my job. I get it and won't call out any longer, but it's like seeing a person just learning to swim go under water in a current and I am only at arm's length.
Just hit report. It isn't difficult.

Why do we even have a "report" if so many are too lazy or apathetic to use it? I say it should be removed then. Unless folks need it to tattle on another member when their feewins' get hurted.

I have no problem hitting it when I see a spammer or scammer.

Those posts usually don't last long thereafter.

Why do we even have a "report" if so many are too lazy or apathetic to use it? I say it should be removed then. Unless folks need it to tattle on another member when their feewins' get hurted.

I'd venture to guess that is how the report button is primarily used on here. Dem feewin's is important

I reported the post I was complaining about yesterday and it was removed fairly quick. But I didnt pass up the opportunity to come post in this thread too :)

Back
Top Bottom