• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

school me on watches

I like my Eco-Drive too. I always wore $40 watches, but wife gave this one as a gift and I've really enjoyed. I'm pretty hard on a watch and it's held up well.

Funny story; I was in the shop and about to do something when I thought to take the watch off to protect it. Dropped it just right on the concrete floor and cracked the crystal. How's that for irony? Got it fixed immediately and it's been fine ever since.

so i ordered this to start with. just wanted a time piece, something simple

ecx.images_amazon.com_images_I_91BXArd7WML._UY606_.jpg

That looks nice!
i think so

its cheaper than the other models because it doesnt have the seconds and minutes timer and what not

i was looking at the citizen nighthawk but decided that before i get something with that meany features i should get something simpler first.

also dont know how i feel about metal bands since it sometimes pulls out my armhair lol

That would look good on a NATO or ZULU strap...and would completely change the look of the watch when you want to change it up. The nice thing about them is it literally takes a few seconds to change them out.

That would look good on a NATO or ZULU strap...and would completely change the look of the watch when you want to change it up. The nice thing about them is it literally takes a few seconds to change them out.
nato or zulu strap?

just googled. that is pretty cool

diff.jpg

i think so

its cheaper than the other models because it doesnt have the seconds and minutes timer and what not

i was looking at the citizen nighthawk but decided that before i get something with that meany features i should get something simpler first.

also dont know how i feel about metal bands since it sometimes pulls out my armhair lol

Can't go wrong with the black and silver. You can add any color you like with those straps I mentioned. They're cheap too, easily under $20.

Back
Top Bottom