• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Screwed in an auction.

Lost or stolen?

We’ll replace a lost or stolen money order for a fee. Just complete and submit PS Form 6401 Money Order Inquiry, available at your local Post Office™. Once we’ve completed a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, we’ll issue a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

Id called USPS customer service and see what they say.
877-876-2455.

Lost or stolen?

We’ll replace a lost or stolen money order for a fee. Just complete and submit PS Form 6401 Money Order Inquiry, available at your local Post Office™. Once we’ve completed a payment inquiry on the status of the money order, we’ll issue a replacement.

- - - Updated - - -

Id called USPS customer service and see what they say.
877-876-2455.

He said he received the MO when I contacted him. He has just never sent my stuff.

Bought a Kel-tech sub 2000 40 cal from a Todd Wise off of Gun Broker and all the pictures looked good and was stated to be in Good condition. So I go to pick it up and there were several spots from bore to butt where there were rusted spots and one pitted spot on the bore...I emailed him straight away and asked for a refund and he stated that it was as is and no refunds. I told him I will do all that is possible and pursue all avenues for a refund. Any suggestions?

Bought a Kel-tech sub 2000 40 cal from a Todd Wise off of Gun Broker and all the pictures looked good and was stated to be in Good condition. So I go to pick it up and there were several spots from bore to butt where there were rusted spots and one pitted spot on the bore...I emailed him straight away and asked for a refund and he stated that it was as is and no refunds. I told him I will do all that is possible and pursue all avenues for a refund. Any suggestions?

You're SOL on that one. He stated "good" condition. Next time I'd ask him and get record in writing like email and such. That way you can "sue" but then again, thats too much hassle. Contact Kel Tec and see what they suggest? Maybe they will refinish for you for free. Just be like "I bought this gun from someone and it rusted on me..."

Was thinking about putting a duracoat camo on it to stop any rust and make it nice....wanted to get a 9mm barrel too so I can interchange. I really like the gun and want it but I totally never would've bid on it had I known it had rusted like that.

Man sorry for your problems but this post has sure helped me. I've looked at a lot of guns on there and keep thinging I'm missing something. You mean I'm supposed to send someone a Money Order I've never met and hope I get a gun. Just never sat right with me. To bad cause there's some good deals on there. (assuming they really mean to send it)
Good luck

Back
Top Bottom