• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seafoam?

Drive that sum ***** to car max and sell it to them. Take that money and go buy a used car that was actually a good car when it was new. You have Google in your pocket use it. And have it looked at by your guy before you buy and ask that guy what kind of car he would buy.

I understand what you're saying but I have issues with knowingly selling someone a crap car without telling them.
Plus, my kid still has a loan out on this one. It's his first ever loan. I want him to keep paying on that loan until he gets a decent credit rating before he goes to get another loan.

A little metal in the oil pan is not indicative of a motor rebuild necessarily. The cause of the low oil pressure needs to be sought out first. Like mentioned before you need to do your own pressure test and pull the timing cover and check it. and if within acceptable parameters you absolutely can use oil additives. I would personally replace 1qt oil with 1qt marvel mystery oil. That will help clear anything out of oil passages or the pump.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom