• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seahawks or Packers?

Green Bay's ability to win is going to be solely dependent on Rodger's ability to move around in the pocket. The Cowboy's couldn't blitz him a lot because their secondary didn't have the talent to go one-on-one with Nelson, Cobb and Quarless. The Seahawks don't have that problem. Their corners don't need constant safety support. So, the running game and Rodger's movement are going to be the key on offense.

As far as the Pats-Colts game goes, I like Indy but don't think that they can win on the road against the Pats.

I predict a Seahawks-Pats Super Bowl.

Green Bay's ability to win is going to be solely dependent on Rodger's ability to move around in the pocket. The Cowboy's couldn't blitz him a lot because their secondary didn't have the talent to go one-on-one with Nelson, Cobb and Quarless. The Seahawks don't have that problem. Their corners don't need constant safety support. So, the running game and Rodger's movement are going to be the key on offense.

As far as the Pats-Colts game goes, I like Indy but don't think that they can win on the road against the Pats.

I predict a Seahawks-Pats Super Bowl.

Unfortunately, I think you're right about this. I'm tired of seeing the stupid Pats go to the SB.

In fact, I pretty much agree with your whole post. I think the Seahawk's secondary will do a good job of shutting down receivers. If Rodgers can stay mobile and on his feet and the running game can carry it's weight they'll have a decent chance. I just don't see that happening.

Unfortunately, I think you're right about this. I'm tired of seeing the stupid Pats go to the SB.

In fact, I pretty much agree with your whole post. I think the Seahawk's secondary will do a good job of shutting down receivers. If Rodgers can stay mobile and on his feet and the running game can carry it's weight they'll have a decent chance. I just don't see that happening.

Don't forget about Dom Capers' defense. They need to step up and stop the run from beast mode and Russel getting out on the edge for them to have a chance.

Seahawks
Patriots
Patiots 34-21.SB sunday

I hope you're wrong!

Don't forget about Dom Capers' defense. They need to step up and stop the run from beast mode and Russel getting out on the edge for them to have a chance.

And good point. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the 'hawks for this week.

I hope you're wrong!

And good point. If I was a betting man, I'd put my money on the 'hawks for this week.

Yea I can't disagree with that as much as I wish I could. How come everybody loves slimy Pete? He ran from NCAA sanctions at USC, but everybody seems to have already forgotten about that. I guess the saying is true Winning cures everything.

Yea I can't disagree with that as much as I wish I could. How come everybody loves slimy Pete? He ran from NCAA sanctions at USC, but everybody seems to have already forgotten about that. I guess the saying is true Winning cures everything.

I don't follow college. Barely know the first thing about it. When I moved to GA 7 years ago I couldn't tell you more than two or three teams in the SEC. I can probably name half of them now though. With that said, I'm not aware of the slimy Pete you speak of. I'm pretty much impartial to the Seahawks and the Pack. I just want NE to lose at some point lol.

Regardless of Slimy Pete, I still think the 'hawks will win this weekend. I guess we'll have to see. Go Colts!

Back
Top Bottom