• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seatbelt Snitch?

I do know that if your seat belt isnt buckled, the airbags will not work. I think its BS, never heard of a sensor that does that. I could be wrong. I have been before, ask my wife..
OK, what's her name...........

I do know that if your seat belt isnt buckled, the airbags will not work. I think its BS, never heard of a sensor that does that. I could be wrong. I have been before, ask my wife..

Uh, I didn't think there was any sensor in the car that worked that way. My Aveo had it written in the owners manual that the passenger airbag would only deploy if the weight sensor sensed so many lbs (in the case of a child being in the vehicle) However, In no vehicle that I have owned, nothing has ever been in the owners manual about a seatbelt not deploying due to a seatbelt not being installed. Sure, lets not have rules at ranges, no warnings on draino or gasoline cans, no seatbelt or helmet laws, as long as we make dui a fine punishible by death, I'm happy. Not gonna have some drunk bastard hit me and kill my kids...

Negative brother...Airbag sensor is completely by itself. Which makes it even more dangerous to NOT wear your seatbelt! Airbags are loaded with the same load as a 12 gauge shell, so if youre not wearing your seatbelt, youre traveling toward your steering wheel at the same time as the airbag is shooting out at you!

again...people...

JUST WEAR YOUR DAMN SEAT BELT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom