• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Hang in there it’s going to get better always remember God’s got this. I have to tell myself that quite often
Stay frosty 41mag 41mag getting old ain't for pussys.
Praying for you and your Family my Friend.
Thank you guys …..all of y’all !! Ballvina Ballvina , keith089 keith089 G Great …..everyone else that has joined in also !!
Thanks you so much for the caring and concern , it is very appreciated!
This stuff has been one bumpy ride …..but we are hanging tough and trying my dammest to whoop it and keep it all in check !!
With all the moral support and help from you guys it means a helluva a lot !!

I will try my best to keep folks updated ! Peace out brothers and sisters !! ✌️😁

Well….this crap is obviously still not in control !! I had more seizures , my wife said. The last day or two I have had three. So we are on a different med again !
Today has not been bad at all…..I just can’t remember squat !! Lol
So even if it was screwy , I don’t know unless I am told so or wake up in the hospital or with docs all staring at me .
I gotta get this stuff figured out !! Is has gotten way past fun -
Please keep a thought or two out for me when you make your prayers guys and gals !! I don’t like to ask but this stuff is really got my ole’ lady scared and I can tell she is not settled down in a minute or two.
For good reason I guess….i would be the same way if it were her .
Thanks everyone !! :thumb:

Did you try the THC oils to see if that would help
No , not yet. I think I forgot to ask about them. I am writing it down on the pad to ask about though. Thanks for the reminder.
You know, I used to smoke a little pot but haven’t in about 7-8 yrs maybe (??). I don’t remember any of these things happening when I was on the THC some !! lol.
But with all that has gone on lately it is hard to trust anyone or anything. I don’t want to do anything that jeopardizes my rights or anything, of course ! Lol

This bull crap just gets frustrating. I can’t drive any longer until these things are way under control….of course. So I have to rely on everyone else and Uber to get me anywhere. I am so used to just going at will ! lol.

Back
Top Bottom