• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

It's really good that you understand. A lot of people wouldn't. Live life everyday and enjoy what you do have and don't think about it. If everything goes well, it'll be over before you know it. Godspeed Sir

More freaking seizure events today - just a little while ago I am told. Can’t remember squat !!
My daughter and son in law come to visit, wife says I was asleep in my chair and they were in living room talking, dog started raising hell, SIL came back to see and said I was going at it ! Only lasted a couple of mins then I came out of it. They have gone so it’s just me and the wife and dogs again. But my lil guys keep me in check I guess. They seem to.
This stuff is getting agitating as hell !! I hate the meds, now they don’t seem to stop em completely. That’s the first in a few months I think .
I didn’t go to hospital or nothing since it was only one episode and came out pretty quick. They wanted me to but I said I want to wait to get ahold of my doc Monday, unless I have another event then I will definitely go.
I am getting at my ropes end with this stuff !!
Just wanted to vent - thanks for listening!!

Damn just damn. Hate to read this. Prayers up for you.
Thanks Biker - it just getting frustrating as hell. I can’t drive for 6 mos after the last one and everytime it just resets the clock, you know? That’s just one of the things that pisses me off !

Back
Top Bottom