• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

I hope you get well soon and feel better there brother. I bet you are wore slap out from all that, it looks brutal !

How are you doing Gaffer1968 Gaffer1968 ?
You feel any better this eve ? I finally was able to stay awake for about two hours today (at one time) , instead of my normal 20-30 mins ! Lol.
But I felt a little better this eve….am just curious about how you are today brother. I hope good.

How are you doing Gaffer1968 Gaffer1968 ?
You feel any better this eve ? I finally was able to stay awake for about two hours today (at one time) , instead of my normal 20-30 mins ! Lol.
But I felt a little better this eve….am just curious about how you are today brother. I hope good.
I’m okay. It’s been 3 months since the operation. Just cooked a prime rib roast and now seeing if I can get some sleep. Thanks

My wife has non epileptic, non grandmaul seizures. According to her doctor, they stem from her getting so stressed her brain just says enough and hits the reset button. If you're dealing with bad mental health as well as the physical it could be causing detrimental, yet unseen damage. She also has extremely aggressive MS thats attacking other parts so that may well be a part of it as well. Hope nothing but the best for you brother.

My wife has non epileptic, non grandmaul seizures. According to her doctor, they stem from her getting so stressed her brain just says enough and hits the reset button. If you're dealing with bad mental health as well as the physical it could be causing detrimental, yet unseen damage. She also has extremely aggressive MS thats attacking other parts so that may well be a part of it as well. Hope nothing but the best for you brother.
Thanks Guthrie. I just now saw this message. I had another attack over the weekend, Sunday I think 🤔? I can’t remember squat anymore ! Getting really irritating on top of everything else.
I am now keeping a note pad with me beside my chair to write down everything. That is a hassle amongst everythema else ! Lol.
oh well - Keep on keeping on I guess !
Thanks again for the message !
Peace brother !

Back
Top Bottom