• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Well….more of these damned seizures over the last couple of days ! Getting really irritated too….seems like I get a handle on this damned thing then get tossed back a few steps !
I am really stumped and docs have no answers except for the same drugs and do nothing !! I wonder if it is not time for a new team of docs ??!
signed: frustrated and shaken !!

Well….more of these damned seizures over the last couple of days ! Getting really irritated too….seems like I get a handle on this damned thing then get tossed back a few steps !
I am really stumped and docs have no answers except for the same drugs and do nothing !! I wonder if it is not time for a new team of docs ??!
signed: frustrated and shaken !!
I think it's very much time to find a different medical perspective.

I think it's very much time to find a different medical perspective.
Absolutely! I am at my ropes end with this crap. It seems like as soon as I get these things to slow or keep them at bay for a few weeks, then it sneaks back up on me and I have like 3-4 at once over a few hrs.
I can’t drive, can’t go shooting, I am just frustrated and pissed.
I know I sound like a little whining bitch but damn ! These freaking docs get paid crap loads of $$…. I can’t be the only one going through this stuff ! Lol.

signed: frustrated and shaken !
My daughter is epileptic. Scares us so bad when she has a seizure. When I call and she doesn't answer my mind immediately goes to "is she having a seizure"
I hope you get control over it and feel better soon

My daughter is epileptic. Scares us so bad when she has a seizure. When I call and she doesn't answer my mind immediately goes to 'is she having a seizure"
I hope you get control over it and feel better soon
Thanks. They have supposed to ruled out epilepsy on me….
I can feel for her situation, it is scary to the ones you love . I pray for her

Back
Top Bottom