Sen Harry Reid must be getting heat at home.

Alphadawg

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
1   0
Reaction score
I saw an interview with him were he said he will not bring up any bill in the Senate that he is not sure will pass the House. I think this thing is dead. Not that I trust that commie, but at least he is already providing the excuse for not bringing it up.

I saw an interview with him were he said he will not bring up any bill in the Senate that he is not sure will pass the House. I think this thing is dead. Not that I trust that commie, but at least he is already providing the excuse for not bringing it up.

Yep, he does not want the dem senators to catch hell on this issue for nothing as it will not survive house vote.

Reid may like Obama, but he likes his job and his power more. He knows that if he lets this thing get through the senate and if by some miracle it becomes law, he will at least lose the majority in the senate if not lose his seat as a senator.

Hell think about it though, do you honestly believe any of these lifetime members of congress are going to fall on their sword for Obamas legacy? Do you honestly think they even like him. I would imagine that most in the house and senate hate his ass. To them he is this young punk no history junior senator who never shows up for work because he is always campaigning and next thing you know, BOOM, he is the President of the United States and he is telling these long time senior members of congress what to do. Not only that, but since taking office he has does nothing but create problems for them at home and has cost quite a few of them their jobs. I imagine that there will be quite a few members of congress who will be very happy to see him go in four years.

Reid may like Obama, but he likes his job and his power more. He knows that if he lets this thing get through the senate and if by some miracle it becomes law, he will at least lose the majority in the senate if not lose his seat as a senator.

Hell think about it though, do you honestly believe any of these lifetime members of congress are going to fall on their sword for Obamas legacy? Do you honestly think they even like him. I would imagine that most in the house and senate hate his ass. To them he is this young punk no history junior senator who never shows up for work because he is always campaigning and next thing you know, BOOM, he is the President of the United States and he is telling these long time senior members of congress what to do. Not only that, but since taking office he has does nothing but create problems for them at home and has cost quite a few of them their jobs. I imagine that there will be quite a few members of congress who will be very happy to see him go in four years.
You hit it on the head, well at least to me I share similar thoughts/opinions on that subject.

Back
Top Bottom