• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fired for conceal carry at work ( for a friend)

My priority is protecting my wife, and I would like to know the carry situation of strangers. Not necessarily a problem but come straight and tell me. Don't come on my property carrying without asking is all I'm saying.
Do you tell a private business you are carrying when you walk in their door? Same concept.

I been thinking on getting me a OVER THE SHOULDER CARRY BAG.. every thing you need can go in it..

well, that's fancy way of saying you been thinking about getting a purse..... :boink:

its-a-satchel-indiana-jones-wears-one.gif

Way Way back in my other Corporate life with Eckerd Drugs......my District included both Eckerd stores on Memorial Drive. Within 2 years I had to terminate two of my ASM's at the worse store of the two, just down from the jail, and one on site Loss Prevention person at the other store. All of them for carrying a legally concealed firearm. All were excellent employee's, all had valid GWCL's. Eckerd's policy was No Weapons, No exceptions. I off the record knew, but don't ask, don't tell. until another employee each time found out and reported it on the hot line and of course filtered back down to me. Had to immediately terminate without re-hire. These were my two worst stores for gangs, robberies, shop lifting.....lolol every day, internal thefts and on and on and on.........I hated it but sadly each employee thought they could "trust" their secret with another employee who then said something to another and another and then see ya!!

Conceal it deep.
Dont tell nobody.
Fixed
Remember the old adage, three can keep a secret if two are dead.
Sorta like when you’re a kid and tell a buddy about banging some gal, then in a couple days her brother comes looking for you to kick your ass.

Back
Top Bottom