• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Send It?

Dude , I rode for 30yrs….never even hit a ditch ! Don’t let these peeps discourage you into riding if you want.
Just keep a good eye out in front, behind and both sides as well as everywhere else !! Lol.
seriously, just be aware as to what’s going on around you and enjoy it ! Aint nothing like the freedom of two wheels !
I've been hurt worse on a bicycle. But I have had a motorcycle wreck. Pulled out in front of me, I wound up under the car. No broken bones, but broke cartilage in my hand. It works OK, but it's not perfect. That said nothing works perfect anymore

Dude , I rode for 30yrs….never even hit a ditch ! Don’t let these peeps discourage you into riding if you want.
Just keep a good eye out in front, behind and both sides as well as everywhere else !! Lol.
seriously, just be aware as to what’s going on around you and enjoy it ! Aint nothing like the freedom of two wheels !
Wish I could like more than once…good post 41mag 41mag .

You bought a WHAT?!
1694277042056.png

:thumb:
I'm a firm believer in pics or...

Road for 50 yrs and have gone down twice, first hit by a taxi and second had a mild stroke. With the stroke I was air lifted to Erlanger Hospital in Chattanooga. Eight broken ribs, busted clavicle, and busted hand. Three days later my Nam Knights brothers pick me up in a van, with morphine patch on and headed for Andersonville to the museum. My Brothers parked me by the pool with the Nam Night Ladies..Franky I don't remember a thing, but the ladies said I was the life of the party..Shortly after I bought a new Ultra, doc said I was crazy..Shortly after I had another small stroke and hung my helmet up...Lord knows I miss riding the mountains..

One of the things I like about riding is how much focus it requires. When I'm on a bike, it is the single thing I'm thinking about. There's no room for worries and mental problem solving, it's the ultimate stress releiver.

If it's above 40F and not raining, I'm riding. Commuting in metro Atlanta, errands, light grocery shopping, ODT deals - if I can do it on a bike, I do.

The T7 is an awesome bike but if most of your riding is on the pavement I'd look elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom