• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shame on Benchmade??

He didn't do any favors there... As mentioned above, they need to just apologize and man up to the fact they pissed a lot of people off. It would also be nice to see why they support so many anti-2A politicians.

As a side note... a podcast I was listening to also pointed out that they had created an illegal SBS in their picture by cutting off the barrel of the shotgun before destroying the receiver.

Just because a cop is standing next to you while you create an illegal SBS doesn't change anything... that was still a federal felony, just like that idiot anti-gun politician who created an illegal SBR on YouTube with her husbands 'assault weapon'.

Just listened to Tom Gresham's interview with their VP of marketing.

At first I thought he was letting them off the hook, but when it got to the donations he (Benchmade) tried to say it was to support a bill that was similar to FOPA, but for automatic knives. Guess he didn't know that Gresham is on the board of kniferights.org and knew all about this bill.

Turns out that instead of supporting a bill out there that actually protects people, this thing is a straw man. Diane Feinstein has said she approves it, and the lobbyist pushing it has Planned Parenthood as it's largest customer.

Talk about stunned silence. This guy was lost.

The link is below... worth listening to and it's not that long.

https://guntalk.libsyn.com/tom-talk...ons-and-ita-failures-gun-talk-radio-spotlight

I really hope Benchmade's incredibly bad decision making and continuing wetting the bed has been a wake up call to others in the industry on how to, and how not to, handle their business and core customer.

As for Benchmade, they would be well served to shut up and hire a PR/crisis team to guide them out of this mess, because the more they talk, the deeper the hole gets.

I really hope Benchmade's incredibly bad decision making and continuing wetting the bed has been a wake up call to others in the industry on how to, and how not to, handle their business and core customer.

As for Benchmade, they would be well served to shut up and hire a PR/crisis team to guide them out of this mess, because the more they talk, the deeper the hole gets.
they should close up shop and open up under a new name lol

benchmade is forever tainted

Just listened to Tom Gresham's interview with their VP of marketing.

At first I thought he was letting them off the hook, but when it got to the donations he (Benchmade) tried to say it was to support a bill that was similar to FOPA, but for automatic knives. Guess he didn't know that Gresham is on the board of kniferights.org and knew all about this bill.

Turns out that instead of supporting a bill out there that actually protects people, this thing is a straw man. Diane Feinstein has said she approves it, and the lobbyist pushing it has Planned Parenthood as it's largest customer.

Talk about stunned silence. This guy was lost.

The link is below... worth listening to and it's not that long.

https://guntalk.libsyn.com/tom-talk...ons-and-ita-failures-gun-talk-radio-spotlight

That was a good interview. Really shows how uninformed the guy was.

Back
Top Bottom