• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shipping

Probably 90% of the gun sellers on ODT think it is illegal to ship a gun to another resident of Georgia w/o a FTF, so they can get their BOS signed.

Buying or selling, I'd rather ship than drive 2 hours to meet someone.

I kinda like to see look at what in buying...nothing personal to anybody..I've Never used PayPal or anything like that..in just out of touch I recon...plus I like meeting people from here.....and a little drive allows me to find a new place to eat...lol

I have shipped rifles at the post office. mine in downtown lawrenceville told me i couldnt. sat there for 30 min waiting on a manager. all other customers snickering...was funny as hell. showed manager the ATF website and the USPS website on mailing rifles...mailed the rifle. all other customers shocked...I laughed at them. Laughed at the USPS employees too. manager asked if she could do anything else...told her to get her staff training.

Probably 90% of the gun sellers on ODT think it is illegal to ship a gun to another resident of Georgia w/o a FTF, so they can get their BOS signed.

Buying or selling, I'd rather ship than drive 2 hours to meet someone.
Ya know that's the thing right there. Most of us are here for the trade, face to face, and the conversation involved. I've met many great people and varied backgrounds and great conversations. I want quick easy and convenient I can go to a LGS or big box shop.

I can get what I want anywhere, more to it than just buying or selling.

Back
Top Bottom