• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shoot the hooch?

sublimebeer

Default rank 5000+ posts
Brut 33 For Men
103   0
Reaction score
I've been shooting the hooch for years. Went yesterday with a small group of friends. Do any of you guys ever go? I've noticed that more and more people are starting to do this. Random people you would never expect to see. I think a new company has popped up that is renting tubes. It was funny as hell to see newbs that have no clue how to navigator the river get stuck, flipping over, and freaking out. City folk. One guy on the diving rocks was wearing a banana hammock. Some good ol boys were not happy about that.

Anyway, if there is any one that goes post up. It's amazing free fun. Maybe get a big ODT beer belly group together.

Last edited:
What's wrong with a speedo? Ain't never seen a shlong?

Plan on doing some tubing yet this summer, banana hammock and all.\

Back home we'd empty out a stock tank and put lawn chairs all around the outside and a cooler in the middle. A big old round steel tank was great in the river. Never got stuck, and couldn't leak.

Wow, haven't been down the hooch in forever.

Do the girls still take their tops off before going off of divers' rock?

What's wrong with a speedo? Ain't never seen a shlong?

Plan on doing some tubing yet this summer, banana hammock and all.\

Back home we'd empty out a stock tank and put lawn chairs all around the outside and a cooler in the middle. A big old round steel tank was great in the river. Never got stuck, and couldn't leak.

Nothing wrong with a speedo, in Europe, or at the W hotel pool in midtown. Has no place on a river filled with rednecks that(for their reasonings) will want to beat your ass over.

Back
Top Bottom