• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shoot the hooch?

Was there yesterday but in a boat. Water was a nasty brown though. Not a fan of the mud water. You should go when the rain hasn't blown the river out the day before and you can see the bottom. I do love the Hooch though. Great trout fishing above Morgan Falls and striper fishing below. Good times.

There is a place advertising on PIB I can get the # and see what happens $10 for rental.Starts at Rogers bridge I think

Nothing wrong with a speedo, in Europe, or at the W hotel pool in midtown. Has no place on a river filled with rednecks that(for their reasonings) will want to beat your ass over.

It's a public river. If they feel the need to criticize fashion out of low self esteem for being fat and stupid..hey they can knock themselves out. If they want to beat people's asses because of a swimwear choice, they'll learn a thing or two really quick. lol

I love fishing the hooch. I hope no one minds a fire tiger rapala attached to their banana hammock. :shocked:

The old/new chartreuse they brought back a number of years ago is the cats pajamas on trout in there.

New Northside.. The park that's right inside 285(rays on the river) Float down to the Cumberland area. It's about 3 and a half hours of amazing. I can't remember the park names.

Was there yesterday but in a boat. Water was a nasty brown though. Not a fan of the mud water. You should go when the rain hasn't blown the river out the day before and you can see the bottom. I do love the Hooch though. Great trout fishing above Morgan Falls and striper fishing below. Good times.

Not sure what you are talking about. I went from 3 pm to 6:30. Green as can be. Must have been on a different part.

image.jpg

I was there Saturday with a group of about 10 people. We put in at Powers Island and pull out at Paces Ferry. Water was up, MUDDY and moving as fast as I have seen it.

We usually go a couple times a month when the weather is nice. You can always tell the newbies when you go out...No paddle...No sunscreen, and **** faced before they get to the jumping rocks

Back
Top Bottom