• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shootin

Yikes I hate to hear that man, I hose down the outside of our house including the windows and doors and the foundation with one of the hose sprayer insecticides from Wal mart in the spring and again in the fall to try and prevent the creepy crawlers from getting in the house in the first place. Its a pain but the crawl space gets the same treatment with a jug of bug be gone around the edges and floor penetrations. A lot cheaper than an exterminator and so far so good, it seems to be working well. Much easier and more effective than sitting up all night with the shotgun and a flashlight.:rolleyes:
I hope you guys feel better soon

Hope she gets well soon.

I've had great success with Ortho Home Defense Max for the uninvited pests. Do the whole perimeter of your abode. Window sills, foundation, etc. Really seems to put those suckers on their backs! On sale at Home Depot for $4.88 or something like that.

this is Ian a.k.a Bus 62 were talking about. spray is for us mere mortals. Ian the only way to get rid of scorpions is to kill them with fire and by that i mean burn your house down.

Yikes man, sorry to hear about the sting (and you getting sick). You just gotta keep a blacklight handy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hope y'all feel better. I got stung by a scorpion for the first time a couple of years ago. It felt like my finger was catching fire from the inside out.

Shake out your shoes before putting them on in the mornings. Scorpions like to hide in dark places. A sting on your foot will give you a fit for days.

Back
Top Bottom