• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting at Stoddard's Atlanta

Stoddards is a class act for sure. Great company, Great staff.
Sad incident but if someone is bent on doing this they
they would find a way, rental or buy a gun.
I was a class 3 weapons dealer for years and had
a friend in NH with a range this happened twice in
a week. Google it happens more often that you
would imagine.
Prayers for everyone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to those who reached out regarding the incident that occurred on Saturday morning at our Atlanta location. We regret that we cannot comment further at this time on this situation, as we are waiting for the Atlanta Police Department to finalize their investigation.

We can say this was not an accident. The individual's death was a result of a self-inflicted gun shot wound, and he succumbed to that injury at the scene. We would like to let our patrons and members know this event was neither safety nor security related. At no time were other patrons or staff in harms way. Once a final report has been issued by Atlanta PD, we may be able to release more details. No criminal charges are expected to be filed in the case.

As you know, we take safety seriously. It was an unfortunate, isolated incident for which we are deeply saddened. We again would like to that our patrons who were here during the occurrence and provided help and support, the Atlanta PD for their leadership, and the members' continued support.

Thanks again for your continued kind words and support.
If you're a professional establishment you do not send emails to everyone on your list. **** Stoddards they're unprofessional and disrespectful ****s. Bottom line not to mention my previous comment on how they treat their employees.

I'm almost 100% certain life insurance policies do not pay out on suicides. Someone correct me if I'm wrong but I don't believe I am.
most dont

but some pensions and stuff still will. some folks say thats why this guy Dwyer offed himself, so his family wouldnt have to deal with the financial burdens of being removed from office and put in jail. who knows

If you're a professional establishment you do not send emails to everyone on your list. **** Stoddards they're unprofessional and disrespectful ****s. Bottom line not to mention my previous comment on how they treat their employees.
I'm guessing you're not a member? How do you know so much about their employees and the cleanup process?

Stoddards is a class act for sure. Great company, Great staff.
Sad incident but if someone is bent on doing this they
they would find a way, rental or buy a gun.
I was a class 3 weapons dealer for years and had
a friend in NH with a range this happened twice in
a week. Google it happens more often that you
would imagine.
Prayers for everyone

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you to those who reached out regarding the incident that occurred on Saturday morning at our Atlanta location. We regret that we cannot comment further at this time on this situation, as we are waiting for the Atlanta Police Department to finalize their investigation.

We can say this was not an accident. The individual's death was a result of a self-inflicted gun shot wound, and he succumbed to that injury at the scene. We would like to let our patrons and members know this event was neither safety nor security related. At no time were other patrons or staff in harms way. Once a final report has been issued by Atlanta PD, we may be able to release more details. No criminal charges are expected to be filed in the case.

As you know, we take safety seriously. It was an unfortunate, isolated incident for which we are deeply saddened. We again would like to that our patrons who were here during the occurrence and provided help and support, the Atlanta PD for their leadership, and the members' continued support.

Thanks again for your continued kind words and support.

Hmmmmmm.........interesting. Very, very interesting!!!

most dont

but some pensions and stuff still will. some folks say thats why this guy Dwyer offed himself, so his family wouldnt have to deal with the financial burdens of being removed from office and put in jail. who knows

Which is why you go volunteer to shoot some ISIS idiots in Syria. Do some good in the world instead of just offing yourself. Or "just go missing".

I know of plenty wooded areas in GA where you could probably go and off yourself and I doubt anyone but possums would find you for the next 50 years.

If you are so anti-Stoddard's, why does your tag line say "Armorer for Stoddard's in Atlanta". Are you an employee there? Or disgruntled ex-employee?

I just know them from being a member in Douglasville since it opened. While I have seen a lot of employee turnover, I have never seen someone personally attack them like you are doing on a public forum.

If you are so anti-Stoddard's, why does your tag line say "Armorer for Stoddard's in Atlanta". Are you an employee there? Or disgruntled ex-employee?

I just know them from being a member in Douglasville since it opened. While I have seen a lot of employee turnover, I have never seen someone personally attack them like you are doing on a public forum.
Wow I didn't notice that before. Sounds like maybe a newly disgruntled ex-employee??

I am an ex employee and I've watched credible people come and go from this establishment. However I'm happy to never associate myself with these people ever again. Don't get me wrong there are employees there that are good people, people that I truly love, however the way they run their establishment and treat their employees is unforgivable. First off sending an email to everyone on your email list and opening doors to sales as the clean up crew is still working shows blatent disrespect for the dead and pure unprofessionalism as a shooters establishment. Secondly threatening your employees with their job and not acknowledging their concerns or possible issues with the event is negligence and shows their concern for only one thing. Profit. You can say what you want but ultimately this event has proven what I have known for the past year or more. They only care about profit. Go shoot yourself there and see what happens, they'll mop the floor of your blood as they sell Joe Blow a holster. If you have any questions feel free to PM me I'll be happy to respond personally. If you want to support the shooting community as a whole, stay away from this place.

I am an ex employee and I've watched credible people come and go from this establishment. However I'm happy to never associate myself with these people ever again. Don't get me wrong there are employees there that are good people, people that I truly love, however the way they run their establishment and treat their employees is unforgivable. First off sending an email to everyone on your email list and opening doors to sales as the clean up crew is still working shows blatent disrespect for the dead and pure unprofessionalism as a shooters establishment. Secondly threatening your employees with their job and not acknowledging their concerns or possible issues with the event is negligence and shows their concern for only one thing. Profit. You can say what you want but ultimately this event has proven what I have known for the past year or more. They only care about profit. Go shoot yourself there and see what happens, they'll mop the floor of your blood as they sell Joe Blow a holster. If you have any questions feel free to PM me I'll be happy to respond personally. If you want to support the shooting community as a whole, stay away from this place.

Did Joe Blow get a good deal on that holster?

Back
Top Bottom