• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting Ranges in Gwinnett and area....

ASSAULTLIFE

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
382   0
Reaction score
I'm getting tired of shooting at Bulls Eye in Lawrenceville and they honestly need to remodel or renovate those lanes and the equipment in there. Half of th stuff is braking apart or not working already.

I heard of Trigger time in Flowery Branch and I need some time off work to make the drive but I would really like to know some Outdoor shooting ranges.

My buddy told me about one in Athens but did not remember the name of it.

If anybody has some info on some nice outdoor ranges please let me know

TIA

It is worth the drive down to charles elliot in mansfield. Head down on a weekday, and the place is virtually deserted.

The only outdoor range I know of in the Athens area is Brush Creek, but that is a shotgun only range, (sporting clays, 5 stand)
American Classic Marksman is in Norcross, at the intersection of Medlock Bridge and Peachtree Industrial.
There is a new range down at 285 and 85, but I haven't made it in there to check it out just yet.

My buddy said the Athens range has different distance targets and the longest one is 750 YARDS !!!! They shot their Nagant there and he said that it basically takes all rifles, not just shotguns.

It is worth the drive down to charles elliot in mansfield. Head down on a weekday, and the place is virtually deserted.

I heard alotta good stuff about it but I just dont have the time to drive that long and shoot less than the time I spend driving.

Pleasant Hill & 85 across from UPS = Banner was up 6 weeks ago opening soon.

One opened near Emory in December - don't remember the name but someone on here was talking about it.

Bullseye's lanes have been taking a beating lately. They just replaced the lights in the pistol range but the hangers are pretty rough.

Back
Top Bottom