• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting Ranges in Gwinnett and area....

Make the trip to Charlie Elliott. I was there Thursday and have the rifle range to myself for a hour and a half. 2 People on the pistol lanes

My buddy said the Athens range has different distance targets and the longest one is 750 YARDS !!!! They shot their Nagant there and he said that it basically takes all rifles, not just shotguns.

http://www.gunsitehills.com/

Not only as far as 750 yards, but 750 yards of steel. VERY COOL! BOOM, pause pause pause, CLANG. You need to call Mike (Chief) before you go. He will give you a new shooter briefing when you get there. There are some restriction as to what you can shoot the steel with, but not many. He also has places to put paper targets up. Some of the steel is for rimfire only. God help you if you shoot it with a center fire. LOL! It's supposed to be $20.00 for four hours, but as long as you're not a d**k, I don't think he cares how long you shoot for 20. Targets are all the way from 100 to 750 yards. He also has some very fun and unique competitions. The only down side is that it's actually about half an hour east of Athens. But, he77, go for the day and have a ball. Chief's good people, too. He also offers long range instruction and he knows what he is doing.

This is a rifle only range unless you can show that you know what you're doing with a long range pistol. There is also some pistol work in some of the "patrol" type competitions.

Last edited:
i'm getting tired of shooting at bulls eye in lawrenceville and they honestly need to remodel or renovate those lanes and the equipment in there. Half of th stuff is braking apart or not working already.

I heard of trigger time in flowery branch and i need some time off work to make the drive but i would really like to know some outdoor shooting ranges.

My buddy told me about one in athens but did not remember the name of it.

If anybody has some info on some nice outdoor ranges please let me know

tia

don"t shoot the cardboard

Back
Top Bottom