• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shopping for Auto Coverage

JDUB

Default rank <4000 posts Supporter
Ain’t that a bitch… c’est la vie!
100   0
Reaction score
I am looking around for auto coverage for our two vehicles.

We are currently with USAA and I’m sure we are paying to much. Looking to cut down the cost.

If you are in the biz and can help, please message me.

Thanks,

Jonathan

We’ve been with USA for years but, recently switch homeowners and auto to Hanover and saving almost 1K a year. I used an independent agent to shop our policy’s. There are lots of options out there.

We’ve been with USA for years but, recently switch homeowners and auto to Hanover and saving almost 1K a year. I used an independent agent to shop our policy’s. There are lots of options out there.
I have the same coverage on this policy as I did on USSA.

I have been helping at a bodyshop for a few weeks owned by my boss. I would price State Farm. I don’t know that they are the cheapest but I do know they require OEM sheet metal and lights where some companies require aftermarket

I priced around 10+ yrs ago when my
State Farm coverage seemed too high.
USAA and geico were a lot higher. A
friend, an adjuster w/Nationwide, advised
against going with them due to all their
cutbacks in personnel and procedures for
filing claims was getting more complicated.
He and my agent both advised stay with State
Farm due to level of service and as mentioned
oem parts instead of salvage yard or crap like
Keystone. I'm still with them.
Be nice if folks pay more attn when driving since
crashing into each other and related medical costs
keep driving up the premium$, no pun intentiated.

I’ve been with USAA for 30+ years. I may be paying more but I’ve not priced it out. I’ve had 4 claims during that time frame, house fire, tree falling on the house and 2 auto claims. Every time, they’ve taken excellent care of me, no questions asked outside of what happened. That’s what I’m paying for. YMMV

I have been helping at a bodyshop for a few weeks owned by my boss. I would price State Farm. I don’t know that they are the cheapest but I do know they require OEM sheet metal and lights where some companies require aftermarket

That is 100% wrong I have been in the industry for 42 years and Snake Farm has gone from best to worst. Snake Farm put every piece of aftermarket and used junk on a new Wrangler with less than 4k miles.

Back
Top Bottom