Short AR handguards

uploads.tapatalk_cdn.com_20160821_fbb7fd69b32655084218f15abf49144d.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I've got this. UTG, comes with its own barrel nut. 4 inches including the nut. 3 inches in front of the nut. Will sell it cheap plus shipping.
Mike
IMG_20160820_212056243.jpg
IMG_20160820_212056243.jpg
IMG_20160820_212107102.jpg

I've got this. UTG, comes with its own barrel nut. 4 inches including the nut. 3 inches in front of the nut. Will sell it cheap plus shipping....

Regretfully, I won't be able to mount the suppressor with a 4 inch rail. I specifically need a 3". Thanks for the offer.[/QUOTE]

I have longer barrels. I'm specicially after a ridiculously short OAL.

It looks like I'm going to end up cutting down a rail.

The QC 10 would clear the can. But, I'd still end up having to cut it down to maintain the OAL.

I have longer barrels. I'm specicially after a ridiculously short OAL.

It looks like I'm going to end up cutting down a rail.

The QC 10 would clear the can. But, I'd still end up having to cut it down to maintain the OAL.

I understand. I just built a super short 300blk with the same concept in mind. If cutting one down I personally would have a machine shop equipped with an endmill do the work. End result will be much cleaner than a hacksaw but that's just my .02 cents.

I understand. I just built a super short 300blk with the same concept in mind. If cutting one down I personally would have a machine shop equipped with an endmill do the work. End result will be much cleaner than a hacksaw but that's just my .02 cents.

I'm certainly not going to hacksaw/portaband it. I have a Samson that I was going to sell that should fit the bill nicely.

Back
Top Bottom