Shotgun hate

Isn’t that kind of dangerous though unloading a mag of 556 inside your home with family in it? Couldn’t someone possibly be unintentionally hurt in the crossfire? I’ll just blow the guys chest or gut out with 00. Only takes one shot that barely will spread over the diameter of my bore at that range and he’ll meet God even quicker than bleeding out from all those little .22 size holes the 556 left.
If there's a possibility of a family member getting hit, the first round doesn't get fired. That should apply regardless of your weapon.

Each one of those "little .22 size holes" get a lot bigger once they impact and are hitting harder than a .44 Mag. Any one of them will end the fight with hydrostatic shock. Don't need to wait for them to bleed out.

As for the one round of 12ga... don't miss, each round is precious because there are so few of them. :boink:

Isn’t that kind of dangerous though unloading a mag of 556 inside your home with family in it? Couldn’t someone possibly be unintentionally hurt in the crossfire? I’ll just blow the guys chest or gut out with 00. Only takes one shot that barely will spread over the diameter of my bore at that range and he’ll meet God even quicker than bleeding out from all those little .22 size holes the 556 left.
And that's exactly why I have this loaded in my shotgun. It break's apart after entry. Pretty wicked stuff.
647936.jpg

If there's a possibility of a family member getting hit, the first round doesn't get fired. That should apply regardless of your weapon.

Each one of those "little .22 size holes" get a lot bigger once they impact and are hitting harder than a .44 Mag. Any one of them will end the fight with hydrostatic shock. Don't need to wait for them to bleed out.

As for the one round of 12ga... don't miss, each round is precious because there are so few of them. :boink:
I agree with everything you said, but don’t miss applies if you have 30 shots the same as it does when you have 8 in that kind of situation.

I agree with everything you said, but don’t miss applies if you have 30 shots the same as it does when you have 8 in that kind of situation.
Nope, because you have over three times as many rounds to fire in an AR, so a single miss is much less significant. That's not even taking into account the fact I can have another 30 rounds available in about the same time it takes a shotgunner to load one additional round into the weapon.

Let's also remember that an AR is inherently faster and more accurate because the shooter is not dealing with anything close to the same amount of recoil as a shotgun has. I can fire an AR accurately at home defense ranges as fast as I can pull the trigger and never even lose sight of the intruder through my optic.

Nope, because you have over three times as many rounds to fire in an AR, so a single miss is much less significant. That's not even taking into account the fact I can have another 30 rounds available in about the same time it takes a shotgunner to load one additional round into the weapon.

Let's also remember that an AR is inherently faster and more accurate because the shooter is not dealing with anything close to the same amount of recoil as a shotgun has. I can fire an AR accurately at home defense ranges as fast as I can pull the trigger and never even lose sight of the intruder through my optic.
Man you can’t even agree to disagree lol

Back
Top Bottom