• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Should I go for surgery?

Go to Dr. Hammesfarh in East Cobb for a 2nd opinion. Him and Dr. Weil have been around the block more times combined than anyone around. They have cut on myself and family members with great results. He will shoot you straight if you can fix it with time/rehab or needs to be operated on.

http://arthroscopy.com/

Excuse me, and not to incinerate the OP, but why would you go to a shooting/hunting/outdoors forum for advice on a medical question involving surgery?

Do you go to the AMA website for advice on building your AR??

Second, or even third, medical/surgical opinions are always wise.

Excuse me, and not to incinerate the OP, but why would you go to a shooting/hunting/outdoors forum for advice on a medical question involving surgery?

Do you go to the AMA website for advice on building your AR??

Second, or even third, medical/surgical opinions are always wise.

Because there are a lot of free thinking people here, also there are a lot of people here who I KNOW are senior to me and have a hell of a lot more life experience than I do.

And why wouldn't this forum be a good place to ask? Most of the time a Tibial Plateau Fracture is caused by a high impact lifestyle which would perfectly coincide with an outdoor forum.

Remember a surgeon only makes money if he cuts, mine has been wanting to cut on me for 3 years but I keep getting better everyday.......No cuts unless it's last resort........

If you would have let him cut on you 3 years ago you would have healed by now :boink:

Because there are a lot of free thinking people here, also there are a lot of people here who I KNOW are senior to me and have a hell of a lot more life experience than I do.

And why wouldn't this forum be a good place to ask? Most of the time a Tibial Plateau Fracture is caused by a high impact lifestyle which would perfectly coincide with an outdoor forum.

Well Said!

Back
Top Bottom