• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Should I go for surgery?

The source would be My Daughter and my Orthopedic Surgeon, My Daughter had back surgery by Resurgent and has had reoccurring back staff for 3 years since, each time a month self infusing antibiotics/ And my own surgeon told me their rate was the highest on this part of Ga for occurrences of Staff.

There is no doubt that I would not let that guy touch my knee.

Get a 2nd opinion ,a 2nd doctor and away from these resurgeon quacks.!

When they say the have quite a staff , they really mean it :doh:

I don't have alot of faith in today's doctor pool. Alot of them want to help I'm sure, but alot of them also just want to make money. We are at the mercy of their diagnosis whether needed or not. I was told during a routine medical exam that I quite possibly had a heart attack in the past after I was sent for an EKG. I told the doctor that I'd never had any issues in the past that I remember, but they scheduled me for a heart cath to confirm. Of course it came back negative which certainly was a relief to me, but it also pissed me off because I had a whopper bill to pay that my insurance didn't cover. They should have waived all charges because it was their mistake, not mine, but of course that didn't happen. Sure did leave a sour taste in my mouth about doctors.........

Opinions are like butt holes, we all have one and they stink

Go to a professional and get a second opinion. Might be something that will cripple you down the road.

If its just a fracture,tell him to get you a bone growth stimulator to help with the healing

Do those things work?
There is no doubt that I would not let that guy touch my knee.

Get a 2nd opinion ,a 2nd doctor and away from these resurgeon quacks.!

When they say the have quite a staff , they really mean it :doh:

Agree with this, been having with problems all around with my hand surgeries from them.

Because there are a lot of free thinking people here, also there are a lot of people here who I KNOW are senior to me and have a hell of a lot more life experience than I do.

And why wouldn't this forum be a good place to ask? Most of the time a Tibial Plateau Fracture is caused by a high impact lifestyle which would perfectly coincide with an outdoor forum.

Wish i could like this again.... well said.

I had the same fracture about 7 years ago and had awesome care at peachtree ortho from Dr. Gupta. He was very professional and strait forward.

I had a compound arm fracture 2 years before the leg deal, i went to the er at kennestone and was treated to a resurgen "dr". He put my arm back together crooked and i needed a follow up surgery a few months later.... and another the following year. I would run from anything resurgen!

Peachtree was an exceptional experience for me. It was a three month healing experience from the leg injury.

Back
Top Bottom