• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shouldering a brace?

Cash reward only. ;)
I've heard of members dropping a federal dime on other members just for having a vertical grip mounted on a Kel Tec PLR16. You never know who will rat you out for zero reward. That's why my name is Crash Fistfight. And I don't own ANY firearms! Come after me and I?l whoop your dumb ass bare handed.:becky:

I've heard of members dropping a federal dime on other members just for having a vertical grip mounted on a Kel Tec PLR16. You never know who will rat you out for zero reward. That's why my name is Crash Fistfight. And I don't own ANY firearms! Come after me and I?l whoop your dumb ass bare handed.:becky:
Lmao!!

Take it to court.

If you get charged it will only be because they have incontrovertible evidence, like a YouTube video or the CCTV footage from a range. Since a SCOTUS case takes about $1 million or so to litigate, I doubt many people can afford this option, much as I'd love to see it.

Basically, if SIG won't do it then no one will...

If you get charged it will only be because they have incontrovertible evidence, like a YouTube video or the CCTV footage from a range. Since a SCOTUS case takes about $1 million or so to litigate, I doubt many people can afford this option, much as I'd love to see it.

Basically, if SIG won't do it then no one will...
Take that **** to trial!

Its gotta be on the sides or front of the lower receiver and has to be like .03 or .003 deep. Deep enough to catch ur fingernail.

Wrong. It can be on the receiver, frame or barrel. Basically anywhere on an AR besides the buffer tube.

Anyone can do it, doesn't have to be a FFL. You can even do it with a nail or electric pencil. I would personally recommend @Nonliberal at Dobbs Defense.

Back
Top Bottom