• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shout out for keeping it real

I am assuming (you know what that does) that there was no traffic that you passed or met on the hwy and you had the entire road to yourself when this infraction occurred that you seem to be bragging about but it does look like the officer indicated that traffic was heavy. If there was other traffic close by, it is a shame you did not get locked up IMO for risking the lives of innocent drivers and their families. Many times drivers like you kill people and walk away with a few bruises and scratches. When you kill a child or an adult with your careless actions, I am sure you will be sorry that it happened BUT, they will still be dead.

Well, just damn, brother, that's pretty harsh.

You need to live in a town where 2/3 the drivers are texting on their phones, and you can't make them driver the 35 mph speed limit.

I am assuming (you know what that does) that there was no traffic that you passed or met on the hwy and you had the entire road to yourself when this infraction occurred that you seem to be bragging about but it does look like the officer indicated that traffic was heavy. If there was other traffic close by, it is a shame you did not get locked up IMO for risking the lives of innocent drivers and their families. Many times drivers like you kill people and walk away with a few bruises and scratches. When you kill a child or an adult with your careless actions, I am sure you will be sorry that it happened BUT, they will still be dead.

sad when even car insurance companies disagree with you
https://www.esurance.com/info/car/the-dangers-of-driving-too-slowly

Smh....Did you even read the part where he was flowing with TRAFFIC and trying to get around the woman texting while driving who was the REAL DANGER? She was breaking the law and she's the one who's gonna get somebody's family killed. Dang, just dang....

Never a good reason to deviate from 88 mph.

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom