• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shout out to Southern Arms and Ammo

DTK Supply

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
16   0
Reaction score
If anyone is into guns and off road gear on the ODT :rolleyes: you might want to take a look at Southern Off Road and Southern Arms and Ammo. They're a great bunch of guys to deal with and seem to have everything that I'm looking for at the time I'm looking for it. They're less than a mile off of GA400 on exit 12 so if you run up and down 400 it wouldn't be hard to check them out, beats sitting in the traffic between exit 12 and 13 for sure.

The gun shop is inside the Off Road shop and it seems small (and really it is compared to a lot of gun stores), but they always seem to come through for me when I need something that I'm having trouble getting myself.

I've had a specific 6.8SPC on back order from 4 distributors for months now and with gun season fast approaching I started calling around to see if I could find a few boxes locally to get me by until my order gets here. BINGO! Southern Arms and Ammo was the only store that had it in stock. Not only were they willing to hold it for me until I got there, but I was given a great dealer to dealer price. They didn't have to do that and I didn't ask for it, I was just glad that I had ammo for hunting.

If you haven't been in the place do yourself a favor and stop by to take a look. Who knows that item that the others stores are sold out of just might be siting on a shelf with your name on it.

If you don't mind, let them know that DTK sent you so the guys know how much I appreciate them helping me out.

Southern Arms and Ammo
843 McFarland Parkway
Alpharetta GA 30004

770-346-7777

Back
Top Bottom