• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show some love for lever guns

18” Marlin .444. Started as the second; pre-safety with the semi-pistol grip. Barrel was rusted and in poor shape. Bought a new barrel, cut and crowned to 18”, straightened the lower tang, replaced the lever, XS Sights, matte blued with the lever, hammer, trigger, loading gate, and forearm cap color case hardened.

148575D4-DD1D-4600-BD0D-44390379C6A7.jpeg

Rossi replica of a Winchester ‘92 in .45 Colt. Bought it when I started Cowboy Action Shooting as it was relatively inexpensive, with the intent of “upgrading” down the road. She’s so accurate with my handloads that I’ll never get rid of or replace her. The action is very rough when new, I slicked her up, and did the tack job.
244D3CFE-E207-4F40-9DB3-6FD37FE3EAE6.jpeg

Winchester 1894 .30-30. Started life as a 20”, heavy octagon barrel, gold-plated, 1866 Commemorative. I chopped the barrel and mag tube, installed a Williams rear sight with a sourdough front, and had it Cerakoted in black and gray. This was my truck gun for years, and has taken a few deer using 170grn Federal Power-Shoks and Fusions.

32DB2E28-2406-4C01-BDED-442344A3BE7F.jpeg

View attachment 2350404 I could play this game all day. About to list a good bit of them for sale though. Working on saving money for an adoption. This is a JM stamp 35 rem with a 2-7x33 Leupold

You have to pay for an adoption? Seriously?
What the heck are they doing with my taxes? .... never mind, dumb question.
How much does one cost if I may ask?

About 30k. Don’t get me started

Soooooo, it IS legal to sell children in the US, I always thought differently.
All they need to know is that you would be a good parent and sign here..
One day and no charge. In a day a talented 13 year old will know more about you than your mother and wife. Pay her $50 and everyone is happy.
Lawyers...

Back
Top Bottom