Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You don't know me at all or you would realize that what you are saying is ridiculous.

Doubtful. A guy I went to school with was mugged in Marietta. He was beat up. No big deal, right? Wrong! He spent that night on the operating table having five holes in his back patched up from a large fixed blade.

Well, lemme see...and I see you dun got offended that I may not agree wholeheartedly with you (LOL!) but Both incidents were at WalMArts, Both in front of video cameras, niether would exit the store without being seen by witnesses and as for tranportation, I'm thinking the parking lot is porobably the same approximate distance in both too. SO aside from the mother leaving the girl alone for a few minutes as opposed to beside her daddy, there really is damn little difference at all. But then your dander is up so I'm just totally off base.

Now for those of you who can objectively reasonI would hope that the video clip I posted would impress upon you that the possibility that a pervert could attempt or at least lose himself in the daydream of planning something in a public place is a very real danger. And again, I'm not saying that I know whether or not this is the case or agree (or even disagree) with the OPs interpretation and reaction, just that the possibility is indeed very real. Sorry if that contradicts you.

I'm not offended.

Yes kiddie snatchers are a very real danger especially in this day on noninterference, but the situations are different. That kid was on her own. It is sad because I rode my bike miles from home at 8 and this kid can't even walk to the other side of WalMart.

I'm sorry badass if I hurt your feelings, but I would rather see clouds than have my head stomped.

I saw a dude lose a lip. No ****. His lip was ripped the **** off, O-F-F, off. Poor dude had his lip cut and ripped in a fist fight. That is an ass beating.

I broke three ribs winning a fight. I would rather see clouds than win a fight for that matter.

You don't hurt my feelings. I'm only saying you don't know what you're talking about.

I've seen a guy with his nose hanging from the the skin on one side due to a nasty bite. Just as bad as your guy with his lip hanging off. I also have a friend who also had died from having his throat cut. I was right there when it happened.

I've fought competitively for many years. I taught martial arts for 10 years here in Douglasville. I've trained with world champions in many styles. I 've had my ass beat severely in the ring. So if I don't know what an ass whipping is, nobody does.

Back to topic. If this man feels some perv was acting inappropriately towards his daughter he should have called him out for it. It may have led to a fight, maybe not. Either wayyou weren't there so why act like what he claims is BS?

2. My wife is one of the most modest women you will ever meet, and she dresses accordingly. On our last anniversary trip (5 years on 5/24/13) she wore a little strapless cotton dress that I really like. We're waiting to be seated for lunch, and the hair on my neck stands up. As I casually look behind me, this pervert is staring her down. he sees me and I give him a stern look and shake my head as to say, "Don't even think about it." Again, I would likely never need a defense in that situation, but is it outrageous to consider that we might be followed? I think not. Even though it was hot as blazes that day, I'm glad I was at least carrying my BUG
it's a tad bit out of context but since we're at it, you should take that as a complement; not a threat :)

Doubtful. A guy I went to school with was mugged in Marietta. He was beat up. No big deal, right? Wrong! He spent that night on the operating table having five holes in his back patched up from a large fixed blade.

That reminds me of a friend who was ankle carrying. He had his ass handed to him by two guys and woke up in ICU. Every time he bent down to grab his pistol, he got a boot in the face.

- - - Updated - - -

That reminds me of a friend who was ankle carrying. He had his ass handed to him by two guys and woke up in ICU. Every time he bent down to grab his pistol, he got a boot in the face.

I have a friend who had his throat cut in his own driveway right after giving some idiot directions. Quiet, peaceful neighborhood. My friend didn't have a choice in the matter. He was forced to fight.

I do not have a death wish but I will fight someone if pushed. Who in their right mind wouldn't?

I'm not offended.

Yes kiddie snatchers are a very real danger especially in this day on noninterference, but the situations are different. That kid was on her own. It is sad because I rode my bike miles from home at 8 and this kid can't even walk to the other side of WalMart.

Yep. I'm right there with you. I remember days when I didn't see home from just after sunup to just before sundown. When I was 10-11 my momma got me a season pass to Six Flags and a season ticket to Marta and I took a buss downtown, transferred to another bus to Six Flags, spent all day and reversed the trip every day all summer long. Now you can't send a 10-11 year old to school and back by themselves without being a nervous wreck.

BTW Meatwad...I'm 48 years old and got divorced from my ex-wife when my daughter was 6. My ex moved back to KS with my daughter and I've RARELY gotten to see her for the last 15 years. Now every once in a while some little girl will remind me of my daughter and I'm afraid I get a little misty and whistful about the time I lost with my little girl. So, while I try to keep in mind that people have no clue what I'm thinking, only that some older, ugly ass dude may have just stared at thier little girl, I'd like to think that I never freaked anyone out nor caused them to get an itch in the gun-hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom