Sick bastards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have asked him why he was staring at your daughter.

I would have. He needs to be called out. I realize you don't want to do that in front of your daughter but he should not get away with it either. Sometimes you just gotta say f*** it and start whipping some ass.

Why not call the guy out? I would think that would cause much less commotion than drawing a firearm........ Just sayin' of course

Why do you need to play with your gun? Bit out of control. I'd of faced him down and put him on the spot. I'd have also called the cops if he was obviously up to no good.

I see your point, but the same can be said about a lot of recent events. I may have over reacted, or I may have stopped something much worse. I'd rather be ridiculed from armchair qbs than to be filing an amber alert.

Usually there is a reason someone sets off the "creepy" alarm and your daughter made it home safe. Life is good.

haha...Yeah, something like that. I had forgotten about DDP. And thanks to you now I remember the ugliest SOB I have ever seen. Appreciate it.

Lol...my bad...always thought how bad ass it would be to Diamond Cut someone! Sorry for the Thread hijack Meat.

I would have. He needs to be called out. I realize you don't want to do that in front of your daughter but he should not get away with it either. Sometimes you just gotta say f*** it and start whipping some ass.

Or sometimes you call someone out and in the process you get your ass handed to you for something that was nothing.

I see your point, but the same can be said about a lot of recent events. I may have over reacted, or I may have stopped something much worse. I'd rather be ridiculed from armchair qbs than to be filing an amber alert.

The problem is those army the only two possible outcomes.

He could have noticed you putting your hand on a weapon and drawn on you first and you end up dead

He could have done or said something that deserves an ass whooping but you shoot him and now your in jail for man slaughter

You could have drawn off your gut feeling and gone to jail/lose your right to carry, get sued for everything you have

Then there is the very likely possibility he was totally harmless and even if he was looking at her maybe he was looking because she a pretty girl and he was remembering his daughter at that age

Your spidey sense was going off. I get that. But did it not pop in your head to just walk away from him to take yourself and the girl out of the situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom