• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Siding Depot Wrecked my house(vid attached of owner squirming)

Well...neither trustdale nor nichiha nor siding depot is responding. Unfortunately neither is Jeff Goode, a founding leader at North Point Community Church. He was “the satisfied customer” in their little ad. I reached out via linked in and asked not for any big condemnation or anything-but for five minutes of his time and a quick note to trustdale asking not to use his likeness if he agreed the behavior was dishonest. Not saying anything bad about the man-its an odd request.

I wont go on a trustdale crusade but in general people tend to be loyal to the people that put money in their pockets. Check that-maybe I will research some other companies he endorses. Consumer advocates don’t take money from businesses-its a pretty obvious conflict of interests. I was unaware of the affiliation when I hired the company. I will say that its pretty sketchy that they advertise a public records search as one of the “seven point review” Mr cardwell states that siding depot has been in buisness for 15 years and at the secretary of states website it says 4 Pretty sloppy. People put alot of trust in that little fellas “guarantee”.

Is it Nichihas responsibility to pursue someone displaying a “nichiha certified badge fraudulently? Hardies responsibility to go after people substituting products for theirs? The church leader to request his likeness not be used...theres no malice or anything-folks just dont give a crap if its not their wallet.

I reckon Im gonna pull the windows and flash em. Suppose I’ll suggest strongly that the trustdale folks revise their endorsement due to FTC guidelines. Siding depot has ten days to respond to the notice they were sent with an offer and then I can go ham.

In their defense-I wouldnt want to deal with me either. I kinda make people uncomfortable.

Dude, i really wish i or my one of my old competitors were still doing that work so we could come help you. After the influx of illegals the price dropped too low to make a living and we all got out of it. I was one of the 1st certified (lol) Hardie Installers in GA for JWH. The Factory Hardie Rep was to meet onsite, he showed up late. I had half the house done. He looked at it and asked how did i learn to install it. 20 years and this little document that came with the siding i told him. Its amazing how much information is in that little ole pamphlet.

I am probably too far but i still have my brake and maybe some white brake metal.

Dude, i really wish i or my one of my old competitors were still doing that work so we could come help you. After the influx of illegals the price dropped too low to make a living and we all got out of it. I was one of the 1st certified (lol) Hardie Installers in GA for JWH. The Factory Hardie Rep was to meet onsite, he showed up late. I had half the house done. He looked at it and asked how did i learn to install it. 20 years and this little document that came with the siding i told him. Its amazing how much information is in that little ole pamphlet.

I am probably too far but i still have my brake and maybe some white brake metal.
Thanks for the thought bro. Also thank you for being a professional and taking five minutes to read the install handbook. I gotta be in florida in six weeks and Im going to have to just do my best. so “caulk putty paint” it’ll be for now. (tyvec, tape, flash and foam from me)

I grabbed a three foot roll Ill be able to tuck under the edges to tape all those floppy seams ill use an oscillating multitool with carbide or diamond where flash doesnt fall right&take it up a smidge. Get about a zillion bottles of different types of foam, steel wool and firecaulk and then let the painters have at it. Maybe call flex-seal and see if I can get a sponsorship deal.

. An acquaintance said “oh man-you really GOT that guy-hes out like 9 grand.”Kind of faulty logic seeing as how I had a house with kind of crappy siding for free already-I had gutters too but they got sold for beer.

And to Mr Jeddak-I will indeed sue theiir tails off. I’ll most likely pass on small claims because they dont do punative. Its already chewed up my time-may as well go ham.

I wonder where they want their new asshole at? Lol

I hope you show them why people that walk all over common folks need their butts whooped , financially.
Still in for the outcome, it should be pleasing .

Dear Diary... I keep updating cause folks seem interested in the crusade against this fella. Also that vid is pushing 1500 views and the only link is here so thanks. Never in my life did I think I’d say “like, share, comment” I gotta blur Kevin the secretaries last name cause of a privacy complaint.

Trustdale may have integrity...reached out today saying they understood why I wouldn’t trust siding depot and asked if I minded if they still sent somebody out to check out the house. If they’ll drop them I’d consider it worth all this time. People really put stock in that “make it right guarantee”. It will save folks money.

I don’t know...but I bet it wasn’t the same crew that did this one. I can’t believe that this is how this house was left. Ray Charles and Helen Keller would have made a better crew. I bet the “owner” doesn’t know the name of the guys that did this house

Back
Top Bottom