• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Siding Depot Wrecked my house(vid attached of owner squirming)

8E3BCBB8-32C3-4D6B-90E5-E28F0A019BD0.jpeg

Armando “Neto” Magalhaes , 41 is the owner of Siding Depot LLC, formerly known as Mr Siding. It appears nothing dramatic happened to close Mr Siding, just a rebranding due to stupid name reasons.

He absolutely knew the “project manager” Michael Augustus Estepan
Michael, 44 convicted felon and former owner of all star remodeling and of the 21 listed addresses for him this residence in marietta the last one coincides with Armando. The conviction was a drug related offense-maybe that explains the bizarre events. Leaving the Microwave and case of Twix in the yard along with an m18 “fuel” impact driver was like somebody blew the friday whistle and everybody dropped what they were doing.

Im firmly convinced that the “Jesus” written on the roof of this house was divine intervention not hypocrisy. There are wives and kiddos there hence no doxxing the address. I would appreciate the newest one in a pm to help serve papers easier.

Correct on not a rookie. Odds of suing=99.999%odds of litigation 5% tops. It would take a special kind of stupid. Quite frankly an attorney with my best financial interests in mind would tell me to accept him just walking away. Pot committed though. Made my mind up, counted to ten and thats that.

The amount of money involved is not enough to warrant folding and going under.
He has tons of money tied up in branding, a fleet of vehicles and a well established office. Its one component of a small residential job and its nuts they wouldn't just take care of it. Odds are that mike the felon was trying to run a new crew and armando the sleaze stiffed them for doing such crap work. Hence the repeated “just pay for the material” nonsense. No harm no foul-the bad crew is out and Im supposed to be grateful for the bargain.

The reason for knowing the residence is to make sure to serve Siding Depot AND armando. Fraudulent misrepresentation crosses a line into tort territory. The corporate veil is pierced at that point.

The financial impact on my life and the owners in the long run is minimal. The odds of it going to litigation are very slim but theres no way this dude would settle until he was served papers. Lawyers aren't scary at all-every time someone says they’ll “sic their lawyer on me” I finally have a conversation with an adult. The only ways armando could really hurt himself is spending too much money on an attorney and refusing to shut up in court resulting in punitive damages..

Its not likely to be profitable but it will be satisfying. Principle and all that...

Correct on not a rookie. Odds of suing=99.999%odds of litigation 5% tops. It would take a special kind of stupid. Quite frankly an attorney with my best financial interests in mind would tell me to accept him just walking away. Pot committed though. Made my mind up, counted to ten and thats that.

The amount of money involved is not enough to warrant folding and going under.
He has tons of money tied up in branding, a fleet of vehicles and a well established office. Its one component of a small residential job and its nuts they wouldn't just take care of it. Odds are that mike the felon was trying to run a new crew and armando the sleaze stiffed them for doing such crap work. Hence the repeated “just pay for the material” nonsense. No harm no foul-the bad crew is out and Im supposed to be grateful for the bargain.

The reason for knowing the residence is to make sure to serve Siding Depot AND armando. Fraudulent misrepresentation crosses a line into tort territory. The corporate veil is pierced at that point.

The financial impact on my life and the owners in the long run is minimal. The odds of it going to litigation are very slim but theres no way this dude would settle until he was served papers. Lawyers aren't scary at all-every time someone says they’ll “sic their lawyer on me” I finally have a conversation with an adult. The only ways armando could really hurt himself is spending too much money on an attorney and refusing to shut up in court resulting in punitive damages..

Its not likely to be profitable but it will be satisfying. Principle and all that...

"Its not likely to be profitable but it will be satisfying. Principle and all that...[/QUOTE]"

I'll lose money to prove my point, or get banned.:tape2:

Principles man... I’ll suffer three times more than my adversary until they hit their pain threshold. The proletariats proconsul, peoples champ (or perhaps just some chump), not a zombie fan. Hollow victories ring louder than solid ones. Never saw a solid cowbell. The good Lord gave me such a big mouth to keep me from biting off more than I can chew, I reckon.

The absurdity of the situation has overcome the anger.Trustdale now wants to send their inspector...but not until july 8th and they request I don't begin work till then. This thing is such a fantastic disaster. If anybody could come to my house and find one board per side of my house that was done to spec - Its all you can eat tacos on me.

Just catchin some waves in honor of my offer getting accepted in florida.

F0E6C841-3171-4E23-B88B-9E824B4AB5AD.jpeg

Also-kevin the secretary reported my vid so i gotta blur him.

Back
Top Bottom