• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
For those vouching for a Glock 43X or 48 with shield arms mags…. Are you not concerned with reliability and quality control? I have had some and had issues and I’ve seen dozens of videos with issues with those mags. The 43X and the 48 are great guns but I would not feel confident with shield mags as they currently are made unfortunately. But I know some people have great experiences with them seems hit and miss

I did not see this earlier, but yes, I am concerned with Shield Arms mags and do not use them. I use OEM Glock mags and nothing else. I am comfortable carrying 10+1. I'm not saying Shield Arms mags are not legit. I'm not saying 5 extra rounds is not preferable. I'm just saying that I am comfortable carrying the OEM Glock mags. Personal preference.

I have a G19, G43 and two P365’s. I can say I’ve never had a problem with my 365’s and prefer carrying one of those over my glocks. All my p365 mags are the 12 rounds (gives that extra grip) I’m not on the red dot bandwagon yet for them so I don’t need that. I carry one and keep one in a backpack that’s normally near by.

I've been carrying a G19 religiously for the last 20 years; actually carried a G23 in .40 when I first started carrying, but quickly got rid of that ****er. I love Sig and have several, but have never concealed Sigs. I've been thinking about upgrading my very nice G19 carry to a Sig 365 or similar. Does anyone have any thoughts or advice on this? Reason I'm asking is because I keep seeing these things for sale on ODT. Is that because they're awesome and everyone wants one or do they suck and people are trying to get rid of them. I'm probably stick with my G19 ... ain't broke, don't fix it kinda thing, but have been thinking about it for a while.

Thanks in advance for any input.
I picked up a p365 as soon as they were released and have not regretted it. Retired LE and this is the best gun I know of with that much firepower in such a small package. I carry it wherever I go. Easy to just slide in your pocket. A hogue grip for a glock 42/43 fits the 365 perfectly and just adds to the great feel of the gun. I have shot and owned a lot of glocks snd think they are tough and great quality guns, however I love this little Sig.

If you get a P365 be sure to order MAGGUT mag "springs" and replace the stock springs. With the P365, those will increase your mag capacity by 2 without lengthening the grip. Your 10 becomes a 12 and your 12 becomes a 14. IMO, they're absolutely worth it. That kind of capacity in a weapon that small is definitely worth it. This Sig shoots like a much larger weapon, too. It's dead eye accurate and perceived recoil is less than the Springfield Hellcat, which I used to have.

I've always been a Glock guy, and still am (don't start throwing stones folks). However, I picked up the 365xl NRA edition with the Romeo Zero at a good price and have barely carried another EDC. Super comfortable, easy to conceal, great to shoot...I can go on.

This thread settled it for me. Got my Biden returns this morning, applied for an Academy card, and purchased the P365 Nitron online. Now to Athens this afternoon to pick up and eat at the Chinese buffet next door!

Back
Top Bottom