• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
This thread settled it for me. Got my Biden returns this morning, applied for an Academy card, and purchased the P365 Nitron online. Now to Athens this afternoon to pick up and eat at the Chinese buffet next door!
Im on the fence at this point. Im between a P365,26 or 43. About to read this thread again. I had a 365 but am heavily invested in Glocks and didnt want to relearn angle etc. I had a 43 and liked it alot and carried it in my pocket and returned to a J frame. I like the 26 but sold it to force myself to carry my 19. Guess where I am is looking for a smaller gun for pocket carry or to carry between the 60 and the 19. Dang gun ADHD is not for the weak

This thread settled it for me. Got my Biden returns this morning, applied for an Academy card, and purchased the P365 Nitron online. Now to Athens this afternoon to pick up and eat at the Chinese buffet next door!
Get those MAGGUTS! You'll be glad you did. Well worth it.

For those that have swapped over to the 365xl from the g19 or similar size pistol, can ya run the 365 as fast at speed or does your cadence have to slow down a good bit to still be proficient at speed and accuracy?

Im on the fence at this point. Im between a P365,26 or 43. About to read this thread again. I had a 365 but am heavily invested in Glocks and didnt want to relearn angle etc. I had a 43 and liked it alot and carried it in my pocket and returned to a J frame. I like the 26 but sold it to force myself to carry my 19. Guess where I am is looking for a smaller gun for pocket carry or to carry between the 60 and the 19. Dang gun ADHD is not for the weak
I’d say take a look at the 43x or 48 over the 43. Add a Shield Arms S15 magazine or two and you’re running 16 rounds In your carry. I have all three, 43x, 48, and 365xl. I tend to carry my 365 more but still get down with my 43x and 48. Hope that helps. I know you’d be better with the 43 or 365 for actual pocket carry.

Back
Top Bottom